Ack! So many burrs!
Someday I want to get some Cuckoo Maran hens. How pretty are those eggs?!
nyclust said: didn’t you say Jeff found something out about the creepy woods. From the city or something? I kept meaning to ask you…Love and fascinated by
Yes! I think it was the guy at the DMV. He noticed our address and was like, “Be careful walking around in the woods out there. A lot of people go in and never come out.” And Jeff was like, “thank you for the tip, bit player in a horror film!”
I emailed the president of the historical society to see if she knew of anyone disappearing in the woods near our house but she never replied. I can only assume that she herself disappeared into the woods.
I should really do more research on the subject.
How about a spooOOOooky tour of my neighborhood?!
All of these places are a 10-15 minute walk up the road from our house.
1) Some foreboding graffiti. DEAD END, indeed, amirite?
2) This creepy ass abandoned house. No doubt the scene of some grotesque murder and now haunted by the ghosts of the victims.
3) This even creepier abandoned cabin that has a million no trespassing signs and looks like a more frightening version of the cabin from Evil Dead. I’ve posted this before, but it bears repeating: last summer Jeff went up and read the faded sign on the door (while I stood in the road FREAKING OUT). It said, and I am completely serious, “If I catch you, I’ll kill you.”
Honestly I try not to look at the window when I walk by because I’m scared I’ll see some corpse face looking out and then I’ll poop my pants and die.
4) It’s hard to see, but there’s actually 2 other overgrown shacks behind it. More ghost housing.
5) This miniature cabin thing that’s most likely the home to some sort of vicious rumplestiltskin type. Probably.